Enzo van Vuuren
The Landrover Scam
2016 - December 5: Scams a man with the sale of a landrover. Below is the wording on the post:
"Die man het my sleg gevang ek het 10 000 deposito oorbetaal vir n land Rover wat so lyk passop vir hom hy het my geblock sy naam is Enzo van Vuuren"
Translated into English:
"This man caught me badly I paid over a R10 000 deposit for a land Rover which looks like this be careful of him he has blocked me his name is Enzo van Vuuren".
78 Nights Accommodation & Sponsored Petrol
When Enzo van Vuuren was doing his 6000km cycle around the country and whilst doing other projects related to his organization "Heal the World 4 Us" he was given sponsored accommodation and fuel. There are at least 78 overnight stays at various locations mentioned on his timeline. He also mentions being sponsored petrol by 7 different Mercedes dealerships.
The Fake Rhino Orphanage
If one does a search on Facebook for "rhino orphanage" one gets the various legitimate rhino orphanages, but one is called "The Orphanage 4 Baby Rhinos", and it does not exist.
Below is the description of the orphanage on the Facebook page:
"This project was started by Heal the World 4 Us to do our part in saving the Rhinos. So we are following the footsteps to get the permission to open a Orphanage for baby rhinos in the Garden route, at Kwelanga Private Game Reserve. We will form a NPO for this project. The mandate of Heal the World 4 Us is to Educate the youth and create jobs. This initiative will do that and help save the Rhinos."
When the owners of Kwelanga Private Game Reserve were contacted about Enzo van Vuuren's claims about him having permission to use their land for his orphanage, they said that they have not endorsed the orphanage, and that the man behind the project, Enzo van Vuuren, has not got their permission to use their land to setup an orphanage. When asked if he raises money for this orphanage he said that he does not ask for money for the project, but he does, and has asked for donations via his numerous other schemes, and has mentioned how funds will be used to help establish this project.
In an article published in the George Herald, Enzo van Vuuren claims that "the orphanage will provide a supplementary service to The Rhino Orphanage in Limpopo". He has no affiliations with The Rhino Orphanage in Limpopo, but yet he uses their name on his page. When asked if he raises money for the orphanage he refused to answer, and just said I must give him my number and he will call me. This he does whenever anyone questions the project. When he was asked for his non profit organisation's number he just gave his mobile number, and failed to provide his NPO number.
Orphanage 4 Baby Rhinos Facebook Page:
Liquid Rhino Horn
On the website for Heal the World 4 Us their is a product called "Liquid Rhino Horn", "a rhino horn replacement" as Enzo describes it.
Below is a description of the product:
"Liquid Rhino Horn (LRH) is a 100% natural product to replace the use of dead rhino horn and really help the people that suffer from Cancer, Aids and all acidic chronic conditions. 95% of all disease is caused by acidosis. This product helps to get your body more alkaline. We use Quantum Technologies to Infused the quantum energy field of live rhino's horn together with all the healing beliefs of TCM Traditional Chinese medicine into structured memory water, combining a botanical blend of natural oils without harming or stressing the animals. Creating a very powerful, beneficial natural product to replace the use of dead rhino horn. 500 000 rhinos killed for this belief in the last 75 years, this has to stop.
He also mentions the price of the liquid, and where it will be sent to:
"Please sponsors a bottle of (LRH) for R100. And we will send it to Vietnam."
He also has the following endorsement of the product on his page:
"In 30 years of practicing medicine I have not seen anything that even remotely touches this."
The name of the medical expert who said this is not mentioned.
Liquid Rhino Horn:
The 6000km Cycle for Rhino
Details on Enzo's 6000km cycle he claimed to do to raise awareness and funds. He claims in the one article to have a company willing to sponsor him R100 a kilometer which would be then given as a gift to The Rhino Orphanage in Limpopo. The Rhino Orphanage never received any money from Enzo van Vuuren, yet he claims to have completed 3000km of the 4000km he said was for the orphange. The other 2000km was for other charities.
On the Heal the World 4 Us website it is stated that "Corne Labuschagne is showing her support by cycling with Enzo in 2013 as a support rider". Corne Labuschagne does not support this initiative. On her Facebook page she stated that Enzo van Vuuren is using her name and photos without her permission.
On the Heal the World 4 Us website their is a page for the 6000km Cycle. On the page it is stated that the initiative is a joint venture between the "Anti Drug Aligns of South Africa N P O". The Anti Drug Alliance of South Africa were contacted about their non profit number being mentioned as part of an initiative by Enzo van Vuuren, and they said they have never given him permission to raise funds on their behalf, and that he is in no way tied to or endorsed by them.
Other Rhino Related Projects
All of the projects that Enzo van Vuuren does are under the "Heal the World 4 Us" banner, and there are all sorts of ideas, some involving rhinos, and other initiatives to help disadvantaged youth to get life skills.
Another Facebook page he has is called "Mourn 4 Rhinos", on this page he mentions selling ribbons for R10 each. Proceeds from the sale of these ribbons he says are "to support the Save the Rhino campaigns Worldwide".
Mourn 4 Rhinos Facebook Page:
The Facebook pages for rhinos do not end there, another one he recently started was "Rhino Dung Art". The description of this project is as follows:
"This is a job creation project of the Green Route 62. We make art products from Rhino dung. Stop the blood."
The rhino dung he collects from the Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve.
Rhino Dung Art Facebook Page:
Fairy Glen Private Game Reserve Facebook Page:
The Eden Project
Enzo van Vuuren is running initiatives which aim to help previously disadvantaged communities, a lot of the people he is wanting to help with these projects are "non whites". This seems to contradict an earlier project he endorsed, an all white exclusive area where no non whites could live. See the link below for the YouTube video promoting this project:
The Eden Project
The Big 5 Rand Coin
Enzo van Vuuren had another idea a while back, he mentioned having been given 100 hectares of land to build a giant R5 coin on. Below is a description of the project:
"The organisation plans to build a coin with a circumference of 4km outside Bloemfontein which will for the most part be used as a green house to cultivate vegetables. A hotel, conference facilities, educational facilities, beautiful gardens, an amphitheatre and walkways to lead the public through the 'farm' are part of the plans."
What happened to this project, and where did the money go that was raised?
See Miss Heal the World 4 US Good Heart and Corne Labuschagne saying she did not support Enzo.
Wording on a post on the Facebook page:
"As part of the Launch in Dec 2012 Enzo has started this challenge in Cape Town at the V&A Waterfront on the 12.12.2012. Corne Labuschagne is showing her support by cycling with Enzo in 2013 as a support rider. This will go together with the marketing of the 1 000 000 square meters blocks of our R 5 Coin. These blocks will be sold to sponsors at a R 1000 per Block. NPO nr 087-815 is available for Tax deductions."
"A miniature Coin 1% size will be erected at Emoya Estate Bloemfontein. Construction will start in Jan 2013. This will be used as example to promote the Big Coin. The nursery will be operated by our Green Fingers for Jesus Project. Thy will grow organic vegetables for the Emoya Estate. Some of the organic products will be sold on a Saturday on our Green market at EMOYA Estate."
"This is a joint venture by Heal the World 4 Us. Project Owners. Anti Drug Aligns of South Africa N P O
Emoya Estate. Land Owners Phase One Green fingers For Jesus. Nursery"
The Anti Drug Alliance of South Africa were contacted and asked if their non profit had in any way endorsed or given Heal the World 4 Us permission to raise money for their organization. They responded and said they had not given permission to Heal the World 4 Us to either use their name or raise money on their behalf.
On the Facebook page of "ONLY 5 RAND" there is a photo of Enzo van Vuuren at Emoya Estate. There is a photo of him and in the background are two white rhino and a car and trailer. The wording on the post says that the two rhinos were coming to have a look at where "we" were off loading the leaves and branches to make rhino compost. White rhinos eat grass, why the leaves and branches? Emoya Estate offer big cat interactions and breed lions.
Emoya Estate Bloemfontein:
The Spekboom Project & The Green Route 62
Another initiative he is involved in is a project which involves selling of plant cuttings that are placed in plastic tubes and sold for R35. This is part of a green route he established.
Miss Heal the World 4 Us Good Heart 2014-2015
Enzo also works with schools and runs beauty competitions, the winners then become ambassadors for his green initiatives. He is also advertising another competition to find "The Ultimate Braai Princess", the aim of this project is to raise funds for various charities.
Advert on Enzo's website selling a scheme where he claims you can earn R10,000 a month selling "restructured mineral water". He claims the water is bottled at Haldon Estate in Bloemfontein.
Haldon Estate were contacted about this "restructured mineral water" project. They have not got any water bottling facility on their property, and they do not have any ties or dealings with Enzo van Vuuren. He is using their name without permission.
Dial-a-Drop info page:
Observations / Notes:
- Enzo van Vuuren does not have permission to use the land he claims to have for his rhino orphanage.
- When asked for his non profit number he supplies his mobile telephone number, so far he has not provided any proof of his non profit status.
- Enzo van Vuuren is selling a liquid called "Liquid Rhino Horn", he claims it has been tested on rats in a laboratory. He also claims to have other medical people back the merits of this product, but fails to provide any contactable references that can vouch for this products ability to cure cancer.
- When asked to remove images that he has no permission to use he refuses to do so and then mocks the owner of the images when they ask him to do so.
- Enzo van Vuuren claimed in a news article he was being sponsored R100 a km for every kilometer he rode on his bike by a "company". The proceeds of 4000km of this journey were to be given to The Rhino Orphanage in Limpopo. They have not received any money from him so far.
- Enzo van Vuuren uses people's information and their names without the person or organizations consent. This he has done more than once.
Enzo van Vuuren has hitched his wagon to many legit organizations and good people, and in the process he uses their names to give himself legitimacy. The following people have not given their endorsement of him using their names, organizations or businesses: Graham Abbott (Project Eden), Kwelanga Lodge, Anti Drug Alliance of South Africa and Haldon Estates to name a few.
2010 - Started working at Heal the World 4 Us - Founder and CEO
- 2011 - August 5: Hi my name is Enzo van vuuren i am a 48 year old male. I am a CNN iREPORTER. My self will be leaving on the 1 of September 2010 on a 6 month trip threw Soulth Africa on a mountain bike. I am bringing a message of real hope. I have investigated a natural plant oil extract that have great healing powers. I will also raise awareness on healthy water the choice is not always clear. Should you want to get involve to help please me. Contact me please.
- 2011 - September 26: I have visited 11 Dis-Chems and 14 Nedbanks on my 6000 Km Trip.
Hi my name is Enzo van Vuuren a 48 year old male, and a CNN iREPORTER. Head of Media at Heal the World Projects in George W Cape. I have departed from the Woodlands Dis-Chem Pharmacy store in Pretoria on the 1 of September 2011 on a 6000 KM trip through South Africa on a mountain bike. I am bringing a message of real hope. I have investigated OMEGA WASH a natural plant oil extracts that have great healing powers.
I will also raise awareness on healthy WATER the choice is not always clear. I will also use range of natural products for myself. I have investigated them and want to proof that a person can change life at the age of 50. TURNING BACK THE CLOCK. I want to visit all the 63 Dis-Chem stores on my trip. And all the NEDBANK branches on my route.
With the help of the Anti drug alliance of South Africa a sec 18 NPO Reg nr 087-815 NPO. I will raise funds for the GREEN FINGERS for JESUS green project in Magaliesburg. GREEN FINGERS for JESUS is a educational and Job creation project in Agriculture and water purification for our YOUTH.
- 2011 - October 6: On my way to Rustenburg and Sun City. Visited 20 Dis-Chems and 17 Nedbanks on my 6000 KM trip.
- 2011 - October 16: Roodepoort Town Lodge
- 2011 - October 16: Ek het vroeg gery na n lekker kuier by ons Green fingers for Jesus Project in Magaliesburg.
- 2011 - October 16: Olifantsnek net voor Rustenburg.
- 2011 - October 19: Photo of Enzo and his bike. The bike has the words “6000 KM Mountain Bike Challenge 2011 to 2012” on it. A Dis-Chem Pharmacies logo appears on the bike as well.
- 2012 - First Met Someone. (Corner Ms Gauteng)
- 2012 - November 26: Photo of a vehicle sponsored by Renault Bryanston. Also has the words “6000 km Cycle Challenge on the vehicle. Reg Number: BL 48 FZ GP
- 2012 - December 1: ONLY 5 RAND
- 2012 - December 6: Shares a Sanwild Intensive Protection Zones for Rhinos post about saving a wounded rhino that had managed to run away and hide from poachers who butchered the rest of the herd.
- 2012 - December 11: Comment on a shared post of The Rhino Orphanage “Hulle was in my droom 3 dae terug.”
- 2012 - December 16: Photo of a hat with the words “4000 Km RHINO Cycle Challenge Only 5 Rand” printed on it.
- 2012 - December 21: Shared a post of The Rhino Orphanage.
- 2013 - December 6: Smart Car with black rhino horn in a photo.
- 2013 - December 6: We visited Denneoord Primary School. Thanks to the kids for buying our eco incubators growing their baby spekboom.
- 2013 - December 8: Advert for his “Pure Restructured Mineral Water”. On top of the ad it says “Dail A Drop”.
- 2013 - December 12: Photo with the caption “First Frame”.
- 2014 - February 27: Middleburg.
- 2014 - March 2: Alchemy Guesthouse Bloemfontein thanks for a lovely stay.
- 2014 - March 2: John Williams Mercedes Bloemfontein sponsored fuel.
- 2014 - March 7: Africa Knotted Roots Guest Farm which was named after the Knotted Root Tree that was planted here in 1938, is a unique guest house and events venue situated in a magnificent farm setting direct of the N1, 12 kilometers from Vanderbijlpark.
- 2014 - March 10: Thanks Mercedes Benz Roodepoort for our fuel.
- 2014 - March 11: Delarey Lodge and Guest House.
- 2014 - March 12: Palm Valley Inn is self-catering holiday flats privately owned and situated in Schoemansville, Hartbeespoort.
- 2014 - March 13: Mercedes fuel at Maemo Motors.
- 2014 - March 18: @four guesthouse Brits.
- 2014 - March 18: Garden Court Morningside.
- 2014 - March 19: Sandton Holiday Inn.
- 2014 - March 20: Hilton Hotel Sandton.
- 2014 - March 21: Rosebank Holliday Inn.
- 2014 - March 24: Centurion Lake Hotel.
- 2014 - March 25: Road Lodge Centurion.
- 2014 - March 26: Garden Court Hatfield.
- 2014 - March 27: Visits Mercedes Benz offices.
- 2014 - March 27: Avalon Guest House.
- 2014 - March 28: Visiting the media session in Pretoria.The 20-member delegation is headed by the Vice Minister of Natural Resources and Environment, Assoc Prof Bui Cach Tuyen from Vietnam.
- 2014 - March 29: Bureau Chief Nguyen Minh Duc from Vietnam News Agency.
- 2014 - March 30: Lekkerbly Chalet Guest House.
- 2014 - April 4: Photo of Enzo’s car at Mokopane.
- 2014 - April 4: Photo of Enzo with a baby rhino.
- 2014 - April 14: Thanks Mercedes-Bence Polokwane for our fuel.
- 2014 - April 15: Legend Wildlife & Cultural Centre.
- 2014 - April 15: Tempel Warmbaths Holiday Resort (Forever Resorts).
- 2014 - April 15: Lions Camp Sondela.
- 2014 - April 15: The Rhino Orphanage.
- 2014 - April 16: Pendeleberrry Grove, Bella Bella.
- 2014 - April 23: Thanks to GOD and the Protea Hotel Group - O.R Tambo Garden Court. One of there best Hotels.
- 2014 - April 24: Africa House Guest House. Centurion.
- 2014 - April 24: Thanks GOD for providing so well, and the friendly staff at Protea Hotel Samrand.
- April 25: Thanks to 54 on Bath Hotel.
- 2014 - April 25: Thanks Mercedes North Cliff, For our fuel and the use of your workshop.
- 2014 - April 26: Photos of a few of his “incubators” taken at Bernally's Fishing Lodge.
- 2014 - April 26: Day 4 at Bernally's Fishing Lodge. 6h30 time to catch a fish.
- 2014 - April 26: Rhino and Lion nature reserve.
- 2014 - April 27: Thanks to the friendly staff at Randburg Road Lodge.
- 2014 - April 27: It is time to leave Gauteng and head of to Bloemfontein, Free State. To celebrate Heal the World 4 Us Day on Workers day 1 May 2014. It is our second year we celebrate this day. Heal the World 4 Us is there to work for our youth. This day will be the start of the construction of our ONLY 5 RAND in Bloemfontein. Please like our ONLY 5 RAND
- 2014 - April 27: Thanks Mercedes Bench Lenasia for our fuel.
- 2014 - April 27: Facebook page for “Smart Baby Rhino”:
- 2014 - April 27: Thanks GOD for my bed for tonight and Road Lodge Potch.
- 2014 - April 29: 3000 km cycled halfway. Thanks GOD.
- 2014 - April 29: Klerksdorp 29.4.2014 tomorrow off to Bloem. Stays in a place with the word “RIO” in the name.
- 2014 - April 30: Southern Sun Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - April 30: Thanks to Mercedes Benz Klerksdorp for our fuel.
- 2014 - May 1: Southern Sun Bloemfontein. Thanks GOD for a warm bed last night back in Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - May 1: City Lodge Hotel. Thank GOD thanks for today to have planted the first olive tree on the ONLY 5 RAND land and giving me warm bed to sleep tonight
- 2014 - May 3: Angel’s Haven Guesthouse is conveniently situated in Fichardtpark, one of the upmarket and key areas of Bloemfontein. We are easily accessible from the N1 and the Bloemfontein Airport.
- 2014 - May 4: Example of our label to save our rhinos, giving TCM a product that will work better than dead rhino horn.
User comment by Philip Prinsloo:
Given the level of product differentiation in the Asian market, consumers are unlikely to opt for a product replacement based on an evidently bogus, scientifically laughable premise. Any physics, chemistry or physiology graduate, or even a sane high school physics/biology student, can tell you that "Using Quantum Technologies to harvest energy fields of a live rhino horn and infuse it in structured memory water..." is rubbish. You won't achieve much by replacing one deceitful product for another, and will likely do harm by merely (and falsely) insinuating any connection between rhino and "healing" properties, since there is none.
Enzo van Vuuren replies:
What makes you a expert in this field.
Philip Prinsloo replies:
You mean the field of 'energy fields'? I am dux/valedictorian of the classes of 2009-2011 and 2012 in BSc. Physics, Math & Applied math, and BSc (Hons) in Physics respectively at my alma mater. That should render me an expert relative to the mean member of the public, though an expert's opinion is hardly needed to dispel the insinuations of this pamphlet. At any rate, I have studied quantum physics, and can confidently declare that organisms such as rhinos and ourselves have no significant 'fields' of energy, that energy released in the excitation and consequent decay of particles to stabler energy levels is released as heat and can scarcely be harvested in nature yet alone stored in substances as mundane as water, which can at the very most maintain an excited state for a few minutes and does not retain heat for long. Have you ever left your coffee standing? Though all of this boils down to no utter significance unless you first explain how you purport this 'healing' mambo jumbo to function. So, over to you, just know that there are scientists ready to tear these lies to shreds - this is the age of information, friend, and you are going to have to defend what you say.
Enzo van Vuuren replies:
Glad you have studied quantum physics then you will understand that if a person belief the animal is strong and that thy belief it will heal them it is possible. So the belief that it heals is energy . how it is done is our plan And water has got memory and we can i transfer it in to the water.So when tay drink it it can heal them.
Philip Prinsloo Facebook:
- 2014 - May 4: Road Lodge.
- 2014 - May 5: Urban Hotel Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - May 6: Breakfast at the Urban Hotel Bloemfontein. Thanks.
- 2014 - May 6: And so a norther day trusting in the ONLY ONE GOD Thanks.
- 2014 - May 7: Willow Lake Protea Hotel, Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - May 8: My home for the night thanks to my FATHER confirming my destiny Nusa Dua is known as an enclave of large international 5-star resorts in south-eastern Bali. It is located 40 kilometres from Denpasar, the provincial capital of Bali, and administered under Kuta South District. Nusa Dua means two islands.
- 2014 - May 8: Thanks to Anta Boga.South Africa. Anta Boga which means – Abundance of food, It is a place inspired by the myth and wonder of one of the world’s most vibrant cultures.
- 2014 - May 11: Emoya Hotel & Spa.
- 2014 - May 14: Thanks GOD i enjoy the warm harts of Bloemfontein. Tonight, Florentia Guest House.
- 2014 - May 15: Thanks GOD out in nature tonight.Come and relax close to nature in your own private chalet.
El Shaddai is situated in the quiet residential area of Rayton (adjacent to Heuwelsig), yet a stone`s throw away from the shopping Malls and major Hospitals in Bloemfontein with fast access to all major freeways and tourist attractions. El Shaddai is definitely your best stay on a budget.
- 2014 - May 16: Thanks GOD giving me a nice home for the night at Orchard Guest House is situated in Fichardt Park, a quiet, safe and upmarket suburb in Bloemfontein. We boast breathtaking garden views from all of our rooms and also offer a crystal clear swimming pool. I love water.
- 2014 - May 19: Bloem Spa Lodge ,Thanks GOD for giving me a warm bed.
- 2014 - May 21: Thanks GOD for giving me a home away from home. Lily Gastehuis, in die noordelike voorstede van Bloemfontein, is slegs 5 km vanaf die N1, halfpad tussen Johannesburg en Kaapstad, maar tog geleë in ‘n stil omgewing. Ons is trots op ons ware gasvryheid en uitstekende persoonlike diens. Ons help graag met vervoerreëlings van en na die lughawe en ander plaaslike bestemmings in Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - May 22: Alhentha Guest House, My new home in Bloem. Situated on a smallholding overlooking the rural areas and the land of the Only 5 Rand Coinin Bloemfontein, yet close to the city centre and close to the Botanical Gardens is Alhentha, a charming guest house that welcomes travellers seeking the little extras in life...
- 2014 - May 24: Thanks GOD for a lovely 3 day visit to Franklin View. IT is an up market Guesthouse situated on the Northern slopes of Naval Hill (The highest house on the Northern slopes) with a magnificent view over the suburb of Waverley with its beautiful trees of purple, orange and green during daytime and an ocean of flickering lights at night. The rustic atmosphere of yellow wood and leather in the spacious living area gives you a warm feeling of comfort.
- 2014 - May 27: Thanks GOD for giving me a welcome stay @ The Villa. For a quiet , relaxing stay in an up market Guesthouse. Committed to deliver high quality service in hospitality and tourism.
With luxuriously appointed rooms, all en-suite, upbeat facilities and a beautiful garden with a full Khoi pond and Bonzai trees, with tranquil settings and ample secure parking, monitored by CCTV cameras. We invite you to experience our hospitality and comfort, away from home!
- 2014 - May 27: Thanks GOD 5 star and nr 5 for the night. We offer you a luxurious and comfortable stay at Castello Guesthouse. Your convenience is important to us. We offer 9 lovely rooms, to suite our Guest's needs. Our rooms are serviced daily with excellence and precision. Our Conference Facility ensures that all meetings, conferences and events is executed in professional manner and to ensure that it meets the needs of our Guests. Our Facility can accommodate up to 50 people in a classroom style, the venue can be adjusted according to our guest's needs.
- 2014 - June 2: New beginnings new home of Heal the World 4 Us Training Center. Only 5 Rand first students will train hear.
- 2014 - June 2: Image with the words “Haldon Estate Home of Eco City Bloemfontein. Also on the image is his Heal the World 4 Us logo and the ADASA logo.
On a comment made by Enzo he lists the following address and mentions how this is a training centre for his Heal the World 4 Us project:
Heal the World 4 Us Training center.
1 Spesery Avenue,
- 2014 - July 6: At camp Unity 50 km outside Bloemfontein. Heal the World 4 Us Basic and technical training center.
- 2014 - June 9: "In 30 years of practicing medicine I have not seen anything that even remotely touches this***** The words of one medical professional after he saw the effects of Liquid Rhino Horn on his patients.
Photo of Enzo’s rhino liquid attached to the post.
- 2014 - June 26: “Thanks to our sponsors the project is growing.” Picture of four bottles of his rhino horn liquid attached to the post.
- 2014 - July 6: Camp Unity Bloemfontein.
- 2014 - July 14: Moving my equipment from George to Bloem. Let the road begin. First stop Willomore.
- 2014 - October 25: Miss Heal the World 4 US Good Heart 2014-2015. Advert saying the marketing team will be ready to start selling blocks to sponsors.
- 2014 - November 14: What an opportunity for your company to be part of Save our Environment Campaign. Hand it out as a corporate gift , use it as a marketing tool or as a gift for your Staff’s children. We create opportunities for handicap and less fortunate people. Our dream is to distribute 49 00 000 and create a caring society in South Africa. Every one that walks with a small incubator can relate with the next person. Immediately it sparks something between two people to talk about . Image the ripple effect. WOW !!!!
SPEKBOOM: a Perfect gift to someone you love.
Prices range from R25 to R40
See image with Graham Abbott wearing an incubator.
- 2015 - January 8: Montagu Country Hotel.
- 2015 - January 12: Miss Good Heart Plants 2015 Roze Mittler.
- 2015 - January 12: Plea for support of the “product holders” on Route 62. Miss Good Heart Plants will promote and market the “incubators Sponsorship of R250 is asked. For this you get your branding on 250 incubators sold in the Free State. You will also be given 10 “Eco Incubators” branded with your logo to sell or give away.
- 2015 - February 7: Shares a link to his Facebook page “The Orphanage 4 Baby Rhinos”.
- 2015 - February 17: Welcome to our first green project in Cape town. And soon in Bloemfontein. Enzo announces his project “Lets Go Green Couriers”.
- 2015 - March 6: The Commodore (Legacy Group).
- 2015 - March 9: Village Luxury Suites Boutique Guest House.
- 2015 - March 10: Alpha du Cap Guest House.
- 2015 - March 11: Thanks God for a lovely stay ,now waiting for the Table Talk newspaper to do interview me. Lets Go Green Couriers.
Stays at Elizabeth’s (084 361 3234).
- 2015 - March 12: Start of Enzo’s Arizona trip.
- 2015 - March 13: More Arizona trip photos, some featuring him with a bicycle like he was cycling there promoting his thing.
- 2015 - March 15: Posts a Miss Heal the World 4 Us graphic, it shows an Angie Kennedy, Miss Goog Heart 2015.
- 2015 - March 15: Arizona trip he took, one photo is of an entrance gate, signage says it is “Monsanto, Arizona Cotton Research Centre.
- 2015 - March 20: Garden Court, Nelson Mandela Boulevard.
- 2015 - March 23: Eland Street B&B.
- 2015 - March 23: Post a link to all his news coverage:
- 2015 - March 26: Edenwood House, George.
- 2015 - March 27: Thanks to the staff at Town Lodge George.
- 2015 - March 29: Wilderness Hotel Resort & Spa.
- 2015 - March 29: I recently became part of the healing / awareness initiative Miss Heal the World 4 Us Good Heart 2014-2015 Yesterday we sent Roze Mittler, our lovely MISS GOODHEART PLANTS from Bloemfontein High school on her exciting trip towards the R62, promoting its recent inclusion as part of the Green Route. Abraham Enzo van Vuuren is filming her adventure. This young student is OUT THERE MAKING A DIFFERENCE planting trees and making connections! We are proud of you Roze! heart emoticon.
- 2015 - April 2: Him at York High School.
- 2015 - April 10: Sun Square Cape Town.
- 2015 - April 10: Has to have an operation at Groote Schuur Hospital because he has a detached retina on his left eye.
- 2015 - April 12: Him at Pacaltsdorp High School, Pacaltsdorp, Western Cape. He is doing a tree planting with the kids from the school.
- 2015 - April 25: Thanks Mez Karoo Kitchen in Two Swords Textiles for supporting his Green Route g2 initiative.
- 2015 - April 29: Breakfast in Montagu Country Hotel. He is sitting with two other people at the table as well, one is one of his Miss Good Heart winners.
- 2015 - May 2: 1 May 2015 was celebrated for the 3 year as Heal the World 4 Us day. The new Green Route 62 Info Center was opened to create jobs for the youth. Charmaine Du Toit was appointed as the CEO of the route.
- 2015 - May 4: And the Compost Creation winner is... (Drumroll) Nadia Guhring! Congratulations Nadia, you're going to Zambia with GreenPop for a week! You wowed our judges with your 100% upcycled bag and the amount of effort you put into it.
We would also like to thank everyone who entered our competition, we loved each and every one, but unfortunately there can only be one winner.
- 2015 - May 5: Well the office is open and Enzo and Charmaine is asking for your support. As part of our vision to create local jobs, young people manufacture these mugs . We want to market our upcycled tyre mugs with spekboom inside to green our route. For only R350 we will deliver to you. Help us Green the route Call Enzo on 0713034007 or inbox us.
- 2015 - May 19: We want to give a huge thanks to the chidren form Smithsville who came and help us with the clean up in sum parts of Smithsville. All children who helped finger was marked with a green marker. The children was treated with a the film Lina & Leo, popcorn and cooldrinks. This film was made in Barrydale and Smithsville. And then a big thanks to the Producers Yolande Botha and Kate Uys for the opportunity to share this with our Green Route 62. We also thank them for there sponsorship to our Job creation programe.
- 2015 - July 11: “Me 8 years ago in Rapport News paper.” - Old news article about him and a company that sold or made brandy under the label “De La Rey-brsndewyn”.
- 2015 - July 23: Picture of him with some guys cutting trees with chainsaws and him saying “Training our students”.
- 2015 - July 24: Posts old news about him having been to the the rhino orphanage.
- 2015 - July 25: Student bus for our students on Green Route 62. The bus in the background has his logo placed on it using photoshop, and not a good job of it.
- 2015 - July 25: Stays at Brightwater Lodge B&B in Hout Bay.
- 2015 - July 26: Stays at The Beach House B&B in Hout Bay.
- 2015 - July 28: Seacliffe Lodge (Hout Bay?).
- 2015 - July 28: Stays at Harbour Master B&B.
- 2015 - July 28: Thanks to Manic Cycles for there co sponsorship for the ten delivery Bikes for the Green Route 62 Lets Go Green Bicycle Couriers.
- 2015 - August 3: Well the time is over had a good 10 days in Hout Bay. I have completed 4000 km of my 6000 km cycling challenge in hout bay and now going back to Barrydale.
- 2015 - August 21: Protea Hotel Cape Castle Waterfront.
- 2015 - August 30: Image he created with the following wording on it:
“Thanks for your support. Spring is coming please lets get more green mugs in town. This project is to create jobs for the youth of Smithville. Call Enzo @ 071 303 4007”.
- 2015 - September 7: Arriving in Magaliesburg.
- 2015 - September 16: Windmill Lodge Bloemfontein.
- 2015 - September 21: Smart Baby Rhino car broken down and having to be towed.
- 2015 - September 30: One Step closer.Thank you Dr Wilhelm Schack
Owner, veterinarian and ecologist
+27 83 301 8119 email@example.com for helping us with the Management plan for Cape Nature. He was visiting The Green Route 62 Office with Enzo Van Vuuren in Barrydale.
- 2015 - October 29: Erecting the Wattle fence at Heidi Obrist house, Barrydale.
- 2016 - January 10: Started working at Project Eden.
- 2016 - January 10: President Hotel, Cape Town.
- 2016 - January 16: Shares a meme with the following words on it:
“You don't need to make up laws to protect history unless you are trying to protect a lie”. There is a photo of a Nazi concentration camp showing Jews in prison outfits.
- 2016 - January 31: The Almighty God said a WORD about it just before it started in January 1987. Here is the prophecy spoken out in Afrikaans when received from God during November 1986.
"Omdat hierdie volk hul rug op My gedraai het, wederstrewig is en weier om na My terug te keer, daarom sal Ek hulle oorgee aan 'n harde nasie en hulle sal hul berowe en doodmaak dae lank."
This Boere Nation is still to busy in Idol worship, politics and church lies with greed for money in fraud and deception.
They do not have the time to get back to God as a nation because they are very busy with their very own concerns and do not care about their neighbour.
- 2016 - February 4: Outeniqua Lodge George.
- 2016 - February 9: Contents of the Green Route 62 Passport 2016.
- 2016 - February 10: Lovely swim. Thanks to my sponsor Sun International Sun Golden Valley in Worcester.
- 2016 - February 12: Getting all ready for Go Green Couriers. Pictures of envelopes ready to be mailed with the “Go Green Couriers” logo on the envelope. You pay R10,000 and he sets you up in your own green courier franchise.
- 2016 - March 2: Queen of Calitzdorp the best.
- 2016 - March 6:
Ironies genoeg is Heal our World die naam van jou werk. Dit beteken niks as jy so n rasis is. Search my heart, o Lord.
Enzo van Vuuren:
Heal the World 4 Us gaan oor die waarheid al maak dit seer.
Jou wereld en jou waarheid.
Enzo van Vuuren:
Jy weet nie eers wat rasis beteken nie.
Ummmm nee. Ek doen nie. Ek is skoon dom.
Enzo van Vuuren:
- 2016 - March 6: Fairy Knowe Hotel Willderness.
- 2016 - March 31: George Lodge.
- 2016 - May 16: Start of Green Shed Project.
- 2016 - May 29: Mymering Guest House.
- 2016 - May 29: The start of the Green Shed project. (Project Eden related).
- 2016 - June 2: Protea Hotel, Hatfield.
- 2016 - June 3: Protea Hotel, O.R. Tambo.
- 2016 - June 13: Protea Hotel Klerksdorp.
- 2016 - June 15: Garden Court Hotel Kimberley.
- 2016 - July 10: Camping @ Hartenbos river.
- 2016 - July 19: Planting 40 trees in Wilderness.
- 2016 - July 30: This morning at Chandelier Game Lodge.
- 2016 - July 31: Planing future of die Eden Projek. With Ken, Enzo,Bertus,and Jay. On the farm at baviaanskloof. 2200 Hectare farm.
- 2016 - October 26: Arends Rus George.
- 2016 - November 11: Delivering Reliance compost. To save the palm trees. Thanks to Reliance for sponsoring the compost.
- 2016 - November 23: Warmwaterberg Spa.
- 2016 - November 30: Kranskloof Country Lodge.
- 2016 - December 26: Driving around in the bronze coloured Mazda bakkie.
- 2017 - January 2: Enzo states on his Facebook page he is cutting ties with the Eden Project.
Link to video he had on the post:
- 2017 - January 5: Sorry I don't usually do this but I don't care for the boervolk there are people we do not kill. Know What's going on with the man behind the Eden project.
- 2017 - January 5: A report of crimen injuria will be opened tomorrow at SAP. I'm not a witbaster. I'm a real boervolk.
- 2017 - January 24: Venue Day 1 of the Drone Film Festival in April. Barrydale. Joubert -Tradauw Kelder. Green Route 62.
- 2017 - February 3: Pinnacle Point Mosselbay.
- 2017 - February 4: Pinnacle Point Mosselbay.
- 2017 - February 5: Pinnacle Point Mosselbay.
- 2017 - February 9: Ludwig’s Roses was established in 1971, north of Pretoria. From small beginnings, through hard work and passion our specialist nursery has grown to become the strongest rose brand in South Africa. Our strength lies in the vast variety that we stock and in the quality plants that we propagate. Visiting any one of our rose centres is an experience for the senses. Come and let her beauty inspire you. Roses can be purchased and planted all year round. Let us colour your garden with the rose that grows!
- 2017 - February 15: Protea Hotel Fire & Ice, Cape Town.
Staff member that dealt with Enzo:
- 2017 - February 19:
Andrew van Ginkel:
Abraham Enzo van Vuuren what is the aim of the car? Are you still raising money for the rhino orphanage in Limpopo as you drive around with it?
Abraham Enzo van Vuuren:
Sorry only get back to you now.I committed for the 4000km there is still 1000km left. Little logbook is collecting the funds
Andrew van Ginkel:
How does that work? You get sponsored for each kilometer you do in the car by individuals / companies and then the money gets handed to the rhino orphanage in Limpopo? Can I also put one of their devices in my car and do the same, or do they only give money to specific charities they deal with?
Abraham Enzo van Vuuren:
Send me your nr.
- 2017 - February 25: Thanks to the rangers of Faerie Glen game reserve helping with the dung.
- 2017 - February 25: A start of n new adventure Rhino Paper. We collecting Rhino dung with the rangers of Faerie Glen game reserve to make paper.